Design Festa exhibitors are welcome to publish pictures and information featuring their work and themselves on the official Design Festa website by providing their contract ID, applicant name, up to four images and commentary via the online form or by post.
Please allow up to one week for your profile to be made public.
※Submitted information cannot be altered once it has been published.
Artist Introduction Gallery Requirements
- Four photos (up to 800KB, JPEG only)
※each image must be 450px X 450px. The total size of all four images together must be under 800KB.
- The first photo must have the dimensions of a square, as it will be the icon that represents your Artist Introduction Page in the gallery.
- Oversized images will not be viewable.
- Only exhibitors whose payments have been successfully processed are eligible to apply for a space in the Artist Introduction Gallery.
- The information you submit cannot be changed.
- Only one Introduction Page per application.
- Your exhibitor name, not your applicant name, will be listed in your profile.
- It may take up to one week for your page to appear in the gallery.
- Please make sure your information is accurate. Do not close your Internet browser until the confirmation message appears, and be aware that your application may not send properly if you close your browser during transmission.
- You will receive an automatic reply email if your information has been submitted correctly. Please contact the Design Festa office if you do not receive your confirmation email after submitting.
- The auto-reply email is confirmation that you have successfully submitted your information.
- Artist information (up to 300 charactors)
- About your artwork (up to 450 charactors)
- Your website URL
- 【DESIGN FESTA vol.48】From Wednesday, August 15, 2018 until October 17 (Wed), 2018