STEP1：Application · Draw
- You can apply to exhibit at Design Festa using any of the methods to the right.To apply, please fill out the registration form and select your desired booth type. Please be sure to fill out all the required information.After submitting the form, we will contact you by mail with your Contract ID, application information, and the results of the Exhibitor Random Selection.※Contract ID is required for confirmation after winning and application of additional options etc. Please keep it in a safe place.
We will send the lottery result by e-mail on the lottery day.
If you do not receive the results email, please contact the Design Festa Office.
If we do not receive payment with 7 days of the Results announcement, your registration will be cancelled, even if you did not receive the announcement email, so please be careful.
※If a cancellation opens a space pertaining to your preferred booth specifications, you will be contacted via email.
※ If the number of applications does not reach the capacity limit, there is a possibility of additional recruitment. Details will be notified by HP and e-mail magazine etc.
STEP3：Payment of Exhibition Fees
- Please pay the booth exhibition fee either directly at the office, by bank transfer, cash by registered mail, or via online payment (only for web applications).If we do not receive payment within 7 days (including Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays) from the day of the results announcement, your registration will be automatically cancelled.
STEP4：Receive Confirmation of Payment
- Once we have confirmed your payment, you will receive an email from the Design Festa Office confirming your payment and exhibition.
As soon as the confirmation email arrives, the exhibition will be decided.
If you do not receive the payment confirmation email, please contact the office though.※In the case of bank transfer, we will replace the receipt with the transfer (transaction) statement issued by the financial institution, payment receipt.In addition, the following applications and applications are required depending on the exhibit contents.
A. Fire Prevention/Use of flammable materials Application
For the following use, exhibition, sale, fire fire protection application is required.
・Toys including crackers and gunpowder
・Alcohol petroleum, explosive liquid such as mineral oil
・Candles, solid fuels such as candles
・Soldering iron, thermo pen, etc. whose temperature exceeds 400 ° C
B. Performance and performance application
Performance and performance applications are required before playing performances and performances in the booth.
C. Application for early morning loading
*There is no early morning loading for DESIGN FESTA vol.54.
D. Additional options (exhibitor pass, parking ticket, power supply equipment)
Exhibitor pass,parking ticket, reception of application for additional power supply equipment
will be accepted twice in total, invitation ticket sales for exhibitors will be accepted at WEB or Design Festa office.
E. Correction of exhibitor’s name · Address change
※As for the name of the exhibitor, please write down yourself.
We accept acceptance of “misspellings and disqualifications” for exhibitor names. “Information for exhibitors” will be mailed so if you change the address please contact the Design Festa office.
F. About the exhibition e-mail magazine
We will deliver e-mail magazines to exhibitors at a frequency of 1 to 2 times per month.
We are sending important information such as contract ID, booth number, information from the office and notes.
If you change your email address, please contact the office.
STEP5：Artist Profile Gallery Submission (Optional)
- We will introduce booth number, exhibitor name and work on the Design Festa website.By the deadline, please send us the required items and images / introductions by exhibitor introduction application form or by post.
Once we have received your submission, we will publish it on our website. Please note that the content of your Artist Profile cannot be changed after it has been submitted.
Information will be posted on the official website of Design Festa. In addition, please understand that you can not change the content you submitted once.
STEP6：Booth number Announcement
- We will inform you of the booth number by e-mail.
STEP7：Exhibitor Information Pack (via post)
- Approximately one month before the event, we will send “Information for exhibition” by post.
We have noted notes on exhibiting in the guide, so please always circulate to non-representatives.
In addition, documents concerning exhibitor’s pass, parking ticket, rental equipment ordered by the first application will be sent enclosed.
STEP8： Rental Equipment Orders (Optional)
A catalogue outlining all equipment available for rent (wall panels, tables, chairs, etc) will be included in the Exhibitor Information Packet.
Equipment rented in advance will be prepared at your booth space on your behalf on the day of the event.
STEP9：Other Optional Applications Related to Exhibiting
- If you can send your baggage in a specified way, you can receive your luggage at the venue on the day of the event.
Even if you send a package to the venue except by the designated method, you can not receive it. Please do not absolutely because it will cause loss of luggage etc.※ For details of delivery of courier service, please see the letter of guidance.
STEP10:Package Delivery to Venue (Optional)
STEP11：Posting of Exhibit Report
- You can post the picture of the day of the event, customer’s reaction, impressions and upcoming activity schedule and 4 photos of the day on the website of Design Festa.
Please use as a place of publicity after the event.
For more information about Exhibitor’s Reports, please click below